Meet Our Families
These are just some of the current openings available through our agency. We work on many confidential searches and fill jobs quickly, so we may have other positions that would work for you.
In addition to the Permanent Placements listed below, let us know if you are interested in these other types of opportunities:
Corporate Backup Care. On-call emergency assignments for corporate clients starting at $22/hour. Can include bonuses for last minute jobs, time and a half for overtime. Must have your own vehicle. We are especially looking for nannies who can go the northern and western suburbs.
Dual career couple are seeking an experienced, career professional to join their family. Their three children (9,6 and 2) have busy schedules and need to be kept active. Their ideal candidate will:
- Be well organized and a self-starter who can make a genuine contribution toward helping the family manage their home and kids' schedules
- Come to work with an upbeat, positive attitude who will work to build strong, understanding relationships with each child.
- Able to come up with age-appropriate, enriching activities, outings for the two year old.
- Manage kids meal prep and help encourage healthy eating habits.
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 7:45 am - 5:45 pm. They will need some occasional flexibility around parents' work schedules/meetings and someone who could potentially pick up the fifth day on occasion.
Professional couple with two older girls (13 and 15) are seeking a self-starter who can help with them with after-school routines for the girls and assistance in running their household. Their ideal candidate will:
- Be able to take initiative without direction to manage their time in the home when no kids are there
- Assist with meal planning/prep, errands, kids laundry, keeping household items stocked, household organization projects
- Enjoy walking their 80 pound Bernadoodle in the afternoon
- Have prior experience with teens, work to build a strong relationship with both kids
- Be a comfortable city driver, preferably with their own vehicle. Family will reimburse for mileage.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, school pickups start at 3:15, need coverage til about 5:30/6 pm. Other hours can be scheduled/managed by the nanny independently.
Chicago - South Loop
Working parents with three school-age kids (7, 9 and 11) are seeking a part-time nanny/house manager to assist their family. We have made two prior long-term placements with this family and they are wonderful to work with. Their ideal candidate will:
- Have strong organizational skills in terms of keeping everyone on track and prepared for activities
- Assist in keeping kid spaces straightened and organized
- Be a comfortable city driver. Family provides a vehicle. They would also encourage using public transit when possible and want someone who is comfortable doing that with kids.
- Handle simple family meal prep a few times/week. They will leave a recipe and ingredients.
- Take care of kids' laundry, running minor errands and doing returns
Schedule: Tuesday - Thursday, for 6-7 hours/day, ending between 6 and 7 pm.
Working parents are looking for someone to join their family and care for their 17 month old daughter. Both parents have at home offices and can be in and out during the day. Their ideal candidate will:
- Be knowledgeable about milestones and child development
- Have the ability to lead on planning activities and setting up a daily schedule for
- Enjoy being part of a multi-generational household
- Be happy to make connections/set up playdates with other families
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, with the flexibility, with notice, to stay til 5:30/6:30 and open to the occasional date night.
Chicago - East Lakeshore
Working parents with a five year old son - who is in kindergarten full-time - have just welcomed a second baby boy who is 6 months old. Mom is returning to work from maternity leave and they are looking for someone who will primarily care for the baby, but be able to occasionally handle both kids. Their ideal candidate will:
- Bring a positive attitude and approach to the job
- Have the physical stamina to be active with two energetic kids
- Value open communication and the importance of being on the same page with parents
- Comfortable with parents who are working from home on a hybrid basis. They have areas set aside for the nanny and kids' use.
- Handle meal prep (breakfast and lunch) for the kids, including making purees and assisting with introducing the baby to solids.
- No driving is necessary and they cannot provide parking.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30/8 am - 5/6:30 pm. Need flexibility around mom's business travel a few times/month. They are able to give advance notice of this.
Professional couple and their two school-age kids (11 and 15) as well as their two dogs - a small older dog and a large puppy are searching for a well-organized house manager to run their home. Their ideal candidate will:
- Be a confident city driver. Family provides a vehicle.
- Have strong organizational skills, be adept at on-line calendaring and comfortable tag teaming with mom to handle lots of moving pieces after-school. Assist with planning and booking travel.
- .Support with homework and other kid organization
- Coordinate meal planning, grocery shopping and meal prep for the family
- Help exercise and care for the dogs
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hours, primarily after-school through evening. Flexibility is definitely needed depending on kids' activity schedule and parents' business travel.
Working professionals with two young children would like to hire weekend help so that they can go about their weekend without disrupting the baby’s or their 3 year old’s established schedule. Their ideal candidate will:
- Have prior experience working a full day with two young children.
- Be willing to work as part of a team with parents, staying organized and a step ahead of what's needed for them to move through their weekend activities
- Be physically able to handle a home with lots of stairs and able to get out and about with the baby
- Have an outgoing personality and be happy to work alongside parents
Schedule: Saturday 8 am - 4 pm, Sunday 10 am - 8 pm. They can add Fridays or every other Friday from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm and date nights for additional hours.
Professional couple with a two year old daughter have just welcomed a baby boy to their family. They hope to add a loving, kind and warm nanny to their family for the long-term. Their ideal candidate will:
- Assist and support parents in getting a great schedule established for both kids
- Have the patience to build a great relationship with toddler who has just welcomed a new sibling and is missing her old nanny
- Familiar with milestones and able to plan and carry out age appropriate activities for both children to help promote healthy development
- Be a dog lover - they have a 2 year old labradoodle - who wants to be a part of things throughout the day.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 6 pm
Working parents with a 2-½ year old girl and 3 month old baby boy are relocating back to the Chicago area from Nashville. They will be staying with grandparents in Winnetka while they house hunt on the north shore. Mom works 100% remote so they will be purchasing a home with separate office space. They are looking for someone with a calm demeanor and soft-spoken approach to join their family on a long-term basis. Their ideal candidate will:
- Value honesty, transparency and open communication
- Have ideas and be able to plan and carry out activities that make the day special and fun for the kids
- Have prior experience caring for two young children close in age
- Value a schedule and support parents in maintaining structure for children.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 am - 5 pm, Friday can be a shorter day. Will guarantee 40 hours. Hoping to find someone who is open to the occasional weekend or date night.
Professional couple with three kids (1, 7 and 9) are looking for a seasoned nanny who can join their family long-term. They need someone who can effectively handle a multi-age group and is comfortable with a work from home mom. The best fit for them is going to be someone with lots of energy who takes a warm and caring approach. Their ideal candidate will:
- Have strong prior experience in a household with more than one child
- Have excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task effective - especially during the after-school hours
- Be able to stay on top of kids' needs related to school and activities, ie backpacks ready, snacks, birthday gifts
- Possess a strong background in Early Childhood Education especially when it comes to providing enrichment for the 1 year old
- Assist with some household management, ie grocery shopping, errands, simple meal prep
- Be comfortable with a medium-sized, hypo-allergenic young dog.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 6 pm, Friday 7:30 am - 4
Working parents with a two year old boy have just welcomed their second boy and are moving from the city to a new home in Northbrook. Both mom and dad work from home and they will each have separate office spaces away from areas the nanny and boys will use. They are hoping to find someone who can make a long-term commitment to their family to grow with them and help them adjust to life in the suburbs. Their ideal candidate will:
- Have strong infant/toddler experience
- Help establish and maintain a good routine for the boys
- Be interested in planning and carrying out age-appropriate activities
- Have the stamina to keep up with one very active toddler and also manage the baby
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm. Need occasional flexibility to start a little earlier/stay a little later if mom and dad need to go into the office downtown.
Two attorney couple with a four year old daughter have just welcomed a new baby girl. They are looking for a nanny who will truly enjoy being part of their extended family - both sets of grandparents are close by - and will treat their daughters like they would their own kids. Their family style is laid back, go with the flow and they will do best with someone who matches this. Their ideal candidate will:
- Have strong infant experience and long-term experience with prior nanny families
- Be knowledgeable about milestones and help promote baby's healthy growth and development
- Be comfortable handling both girls on days off school, during the summer
- Enjoy keeping mom and dad updated throughout the days with photos/videos
Schedule: Four days per week, 8 am - 5 pm. They have some flexibility for the right candidate